Theft Defense Attorney Lance Fryrear
My name is Lance Fryrear. I am a former prosecutor now available to help
you. I prosecuted hundreds of theft cases a year as a prosecutor for the
City of Lynnwood. Since then I have
successfully defended hundreds of theft cases in my fifteen years as a Lynnwood defense attorney.
You may want to know a little about my background:
- I have been practicing criminal law exclusively for over twenty years.
- I care about what happens to you.
- I prosecuted my first jury trial over 22 years ago at the age of twenty-four.
- I take a whole client approach.
There are many reasons a person can get into trouble with the legal system.
I know your reasons are unique. Things may be confusing and difficult
right now, but your situation is temporary and there is much we can do to help.
Call me at (425) 615-7505 as soon as possible. We can discuss your situation and help you figure out what to expect
and what you should do next. We can even set aside a time for you for
a free consultation at my Lynnwood law office.
At your free consultation you can expect to:
- Learn about the possible outcomes of your case (they vary by court),
- Learn how to improve your chances in your specific court,
- Learn how to avoid jail and protect your record; and
- Feel much better about your situation and your future
Usually my clients leave a free consultation feeling much better, and also
much better prepared to achieve a successful result in their case.
Call me at 425-615-7505 and I'll be there for you.
- Federal Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Washington State Bar Association
- Snohomish County Bar Association
- University of Washington School of Law, Juris Doctor with Honors
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, BS - Bachelor of Science with Distinction